Monday, July 2, 2012

New City, New Stress Level.

I'll tell you what, changing cities and planning a wedding while working full-time is quite the task that has left my Google Reader with 856 unread blog posts and none written on my own since I got to Charlotte.

My new job is going well and the wedding is less than 3 months away! Where have the last few months gone?

Since we have been back in Charlotte, JMC and I have set our reception and rehearsal dinner menus, picked our cake, lived with our parents for a month or so, and moved in with friends who were generous enough to lend us space for the time being. I had my bridal portraits done, we are about to assemble and send out our invitations, I had a bridal shower, we had a couple's shower, and our wedding rings are in! We also found out that JMC's job is moving him to New Jersey 4 days out of the week for 6 months... nothing like throwing a wrench in the plans! 

Things have been so crazy that I haven't had a minute to even consider writing on my blog. How anyone sticks with this consistently through the wedding planning process, I don't know! More power to you.

So now that things are slowing down and I finally have a few minutes to spare (for the time being), I'm going to try and catch up on a few posts about plans we have finalized and other things that have been going on. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back, Kendall! I know exactly how you feel - it is so hard to post consistently when working a full-time job & wedding planning. Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete