Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nail Polish

Nail polish is so hot right now. I love nail polish because it makes me feel just a little more put together. My toenails are ALWAYS painted, no matter what. I honestly don't think I have gone a day without my toenails being painted since around the 6th grade. Fingernails are a different story. I should keep my fingernails painted (and I try to), but I have a bad habit of peeling it off when I get even the tiniest chip. I'm definitely a stress-biter, which is totally embarrassing at the nail salon. But I'm working hard to change my ways.

Personally, I've always been a fan of OPI. Their polishes are of great quality, they have fun colors, even more fun names, and (this might seem weird) their brushes are appropriately wide. Essie polishes are adorable, but I have trouble painting with my left hand with their minuscule brushes.

Just this week, I ordered a couple butter LONDON polishes that I am SO excited for. Has anyone ever tried butter LONDON? Their polishes are non-toxic and they have fabulous colors. They are a little more expensive than OPI and Essie (running at around $14 a bottle), but I will be sure to let you know if they are worth it or not. Much of that will depend on the functionality of the brush.

It used to be that I only really wore traditional colors on my nails, but I'm trying to branch out. I am loving dark colors for fall, but since I'm not a big black-wearer, I am totally on a navy kick. I'm wearing navy on my toes right now and I LOVE it!

The butter LONDON colors I ordered:
Royal Navy
All Hail The Queen
My other go-to colors:
Glitzerland
Wearing this on my hands now!
Feelin' Hot Hot Hot
Melon of Troy
Colors I want to try:
French Quarter for Your Thoughts
Rosie Lee
The Old Bill
WANT this copper color!!! LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment