Tuesday, September 27, 2011

butter LONDON... Fabulous!

Just got my butter LONDON nail polishes yesterday in the mail. Of course, the first thing I did when I got home was my nails.

Official verdict: AWESOME.

I love the two colors that I got. On my fingers, All Hail The Queen is a sparkly grayish taupe that is the perfect darker neutral for fall. The navy is great too! Its opaque with no sparkle, which I would rather have than a sparkly navy.

At first when I opened them, I had a feeling that the brush was going to be a little small for my taste, but it actually worked quite well. The bristles fanned easily, which made for a nice even coat with each brush stroke.

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the new colors! I just saw Butter nail polishes are going to be buy 2, get 1 free at Ulta in October!

    ReplyDelete