Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On the search for a new bag...

I think its about time that I quasi-ditch the large Longchamp as my everyday bag. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Longchamp. I just feel like now that I'm a "real person" I need a grown-up purse to carry around. I'm sure its going to be a little while before I can get one considering the amount of money I just spent on this gorgeous computer that I'm typing on right now, but I figure if I look now, what I actually want will be on sale when I can buy it! Anyway, I am a really big fan of medium-brown leather, pretty basic bags.

Here are a few of my favorites that I've seen lately:
Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel
Tory Burch Amanda Hobo

Tory Burch Robinson Small Tote
Has anyone else seen any similar cute ones? I am anxious to see what the Cole Haan boutique on Rue La La will have to offer tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment