Thursday, March 15, 2012

LWD

I have my wedding dress, but what about dresses for all the other wedding events to come in the next six months before our wedding?

We have a few couple's showers and I have a bridal shower, not to mention the rehearsal dinner, so it looks like I have some shopping to do.

It never fails that Lilly Pulitzer has beautiful LWDs every year. I'm going to have to make a trip to the new SouthPark store in Charlotte when I'm there next weekend, and maybe I'll be able to try on a few of my favorite ones from their website!








I also love this one from Kate Spade, and its a little dressier. The embellishment at the neckline is gorgeous and acts like a built-in statement necklace.




Can I also just mention how easy Pinterest makes it to embed pictures into blogs? I just can't get enough.

This Polyvore set that I found on Pinterest is an adorable outfit with one of this season's most popular trends, lace. I am DEFINITELY on the lace train. I also especially love the Kate Spade bow & pearl earrings!


I just can't wait to wear these with a great tan and my Stuart Weitzman nude pumps. Maybe these earrings to throw a little navy in the mix:



Has anyone else found any cute LWDs?

No comments:

Post a Comment