Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nail Polish Love

Spring 2012 Nails

Spring 2012 Nails by kkwalsh featuring lacquer nails

1. Butter LONDON "Trout Pout" - More coral and neon than it looks in the picture. Love for summer with a good tan. 2. Deborah Lippmann "Glamorous Life" - Maybe still sold out online. I was looking for this color for a couple weeks and finally found it at Bevello! Probably wearing this color for the wedding. 3. OPI "What's With the Cattitude" - From the Shrek collection, but is the perfect Carolina blue. 4. FACE Stockholm "Absinthe Minded" - Sold at J.Crew, best mint green I've found so far. A little darker than the mint I had in mind, but I love it! Still looking for another lighter mint, so let me know if you've found a good one! 5. Deborah Lippmann "Daytripper" - My new go-to toe color. Very coral-y orange and darker than it looks in the picture. Got this for Easter from my fabulous future MIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment